RC HOTEL KYOTO YASAKA offers guest rooms with three themes "Green," "Folk Handicraft," and "Art."
Each room has Sealy Brand mattresses designed for ideal comfort in a custom-made bed.
The theme of the third floor is "Art."
You can see exhibits of artists whom we would like to recommend. we have an exhibition of Painter Ly, and a limited time exhibition coordinated with the POETIC SCAPE gallery in Nakameguro, Tokyo.
|Room Size||Approx. 21 ㎡|
|Bed Size||153cm W × 195 cm D×29 cm H|
|Number of Beds||1 Double Bed|
|Total Rooms||3 private rooms|
Check-in time is from 5 pm to 11pm. Check-out time is 11 am.
If you will arrive at our hotel after your estimated time, please let us know in advance.
1. Guests must register the following details at the reception desk of the hotel on the day of accommodation.
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation.
(2) (Except for Japanese nationals) Nationality, passport number, port and date of entry into Japan.
(3) Date and estimated time of departure.
(4) Other details deemed necessary by the hotel.
2. Should the guest intend to pay his / or her accommodation charges prescribed by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler’s check, coupons or credit card, these methods of payment shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
Please make your accommodation payment fee when you check in.
Accepted credit cards are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club,and Discover
*We don't accept Union Pay
When Users cancel their reservations for their own reasons, they shall be charged for cancellation in accordance with this below.
|Cancelation on the Day/ No Show||Cancelation on the Day Before||2 Days ～7 Days Before||8 Days Before（A Week Before）|
|Cancelation on the Day/ No Show|
|Cancelation on the Day Before|
|2 Days ～7 Days Before|
|8 Days Before（A Week Before）|
The percentage signifies the rate of cancellation charge of the basic accommodation charges.
We have received a safety certificate from the Fire Department. In addition, we carry insurance against fire.
Each floor is uniquely themed, “Green,” “Folk Handicraft,” and “Art.” Twin Rooms and Double Rooms are available.
A bar is located in the hotel where guests can interact with each other and share their varied experiences of their time spent in our wonderful city.